"Lets aim to make more Doers than Beneficiaries"
Internship in INDIA Redefined
About INDIA Redefined
Students can apply for Ngo INDIA Redefined Internship on mail
[email protected] These are unpaid internship . Only online internships are fundraising and Social Media Marketing and Promotion.
Other internship is unpaid social work internship which can be done from student's area/ city/ college / School .
Write on mail
your topics, duration and social work activities on those topics
Social Work Internship -You have to actually do some social work activity
like teaching poors or cleaning dirty area or plantation etc putting INDIA Redefined poster or banner at the back-send pics .
See details of activities on
http://www.indiaredefined.org/documents/Campaigns,Initiatives,ActivitiesAreasofINDIARedefined.pdf" or you can make your own social activity of your own choice.
But first write on
[email protected] your topics, duration and social work activities on those topics
Internship social activities pics should have INDIA Redefined banner or poster at the back of activities as a proof of your Internship activities for INDIA Redefined. In past some students sent activities pics of some other time so we kept banner compulsory since last 8 years
If you want to do in a group then you will have to form your own team. All team members will get certificates by mail.
India Redefined is not just an organization but a movement which began five years ago and has emerged as a Common United Platform (CUP) of Collective Responsibility which endeavors to create a HAPPY INDIA by looking into the functioning of Citizens, Corporates, NGO's and Government which are the four pillars of a nation.
We seek to make this movement a nationwide phenomenon and for that we look up to students who are determined to bring a change. Students from schools and colleges all over the country can join this initiative of our apolitical Citizen empower movement by doing internships with India Redefined.
INDIA Redefined does not collect funds or distributes money or freebies. We strive to influence socially conscious citizens to donate their time for social empowerment of the ones who need it the most. After completion of the internship we can give you an internship certificate and also a full-time responsibility of an associate if your performance is impressive. The area of work shall be around where you live so as to reduce travel and other expenses
Among the various programs that we support are those programs where the Central or State governments have already budgeted and earmarked considerable funds that need to be implemented on the ground in the true national development spirit that was intended.
INDIA Redefined in the last 5 years has evolved into a PLATFORM, functioning like a 'System Integrator' and not just an NGO. In our next level of engagement, we now offer to be a "ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR CSR" (CSR Hub) with "on the ground" Volunteers spread across the country, 100+ NGOs, Experts in all social verticals, Project Professionals, Implementation Partners, Innovative Technology Providers and Social Enterprises that are empanelled with INDIA Redefined. INDIA Redefined Experts panel can be Knowledge Partner too for CSR Activities.
There are two types of internships:
- Individual Internship - A student works individually throughout the course of his/ her internship.
- Group Internship - Student forms a group of 10 people and contributes as a group. Group leader will get two certificates - one for Internship & other for organizing.
The internship will continue over a period of two to four weeks where our senior associates will monitor the impact of your participation. You are expected to spend at least 15 hours during this internship period. Successful Completion of the internship will subsequently lead to the award of a certificate from INDIA Redefined, which can be used as a document to support your extracurricular activities while you apply for further education or a job.
Different Projects available for internship
- Project - "CLEAN INDIA" - Small projects and activities related to bringing urban, rural, community and neighborhood cleanliness
- Project - "GREEN INDIA" (Environmental and Sustainability Campaigns)- Small projects & activities promoting greenery, environment sustainability, pollution reduction etc.
- Project - "EDUCATE INDIA"- Activities and projects related to Awareness building, Education, Skill Development, Improving Employability etc.
- Project - "HEALTHY INDIA"- Activities and projects related to Health, Hygiene and Sanitation (WASH)
- Project - "I Care"- "I Care" is the most successful and flexible Project.
- AWAKEN INDIA - Various types of awareness and motivational campaigns
- C.U.R.E INDIA Campaign (Citizens United for Redefining & Empowering India) "EkKaDus" - Make a difference in the lives of 10 (ten) underprivileged Indians to help and guide them, redefine their life and empower them with your thinking and association.
- Harmony Campaign- It aims to foster religious harmony among at-least among four different religions.
- Campaign - Motivating the beggars to stop begging and start working
- "Develop your own village" - (Hamaare Haathon Badalte Gaon - Our Hands for changing our Villages).
- INDIA Redefined Awareness Campaign
- INDIA Redefined Back office support
In addition we need Youth Coordinators for INDIA Redefined Citizen-Corporate Collective Responsibility Group (CCCRG) to associate with various Corporate & organizations with INDIA Redefined for their CSR
We also need Youth Coordinators for our 3rd Sector Partnership Program - NGOs & Rotary Clubs. Several Lions-Lioness Clubs are associated with our 3rd Sector Partnership Program.
How to apply?
- College & University Students interested in internship should send their CV and Photograph at [email protected] and school students should send CV and photographs at [email protected]. Please mention in the subject line “Request for Internship”.
- Students keen on leadership roles to become Coordinators or Coordinating Campaigns / Initiatives / Events / Activities in their College/University or City/Village/ School should also send their details in a separate email at [email protected] with subject line mentioning their interest in being Coordinator. Selected students can then lead Campaigns of INDIA Redefined in their area e.g. Educate India, Clean India, Green India, and Healthy India etc.
- Choose two areas of your interest and download one INDIA Redefined banner, get it printed. Send 4-10 photographs of activities done by you with INDIA Redefined banner in the background on [email protected] or [email protected] as applicable. Please refer to old activity photographs in the Activities section of INDIA Redefined website for sample. Also send a project report detailing date, place, activity description, people involved and people benefitted etc.
- For reference, please see photographs of Community Leadership Program by the students of National Law University, Jodhpur on https://www.facebook.com/youthwing.indiaredefined
- Corporate wanting to associate for CSR can mail at [email protected] so that we can send them e-mail for the broad categories and some activity photos, which have been done (or underway) under INDIA Redefined movement.
- For becoming our 3rd Sector Partners, NGOs can send details with their logo to [email protected] for conducting programs on INDIA Redefined platform.
To know more please read this interview of Visionary & Co-Founder of INDIA Redefined https://lnkd.in/eXYgAGi
See FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/INDIA-Redefined-Visionary-Co-Founder-Anurag-Kanti
The Youth4Change Team INDIA Redefined
Join us at www.indiaredefined.org
"Lets aim to make more Doers than Beneficiaries "